Nursing is what we do! Piney Forest Health and Rehab is seeking an RN Charge Nurse for a 120 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in Danville, VA.
We're looking for caring, warm-hearted nurses who are seeking an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. Our nurses experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct care to patients, and supervises and directs nursing staff in accordance with state, federal, and MFA guidelines.
- Communicates patient status to the Unit Manager.
- Assists in the supervision, orientation and training of the nursing staff. Participates in the patient care planning conference with other disciplines.
- Identifies patient goals and approaches.
Job qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Current license with VA Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- One (1) year of previous experience preferred.
- Management/leadership experience preferred.
- Requires frequent lifting (up to 50 pounds), bending, stooping, kneeling, etc
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.