Our client is currently looking for an experienced Nurse Director of Case Management to oversee the clinical and financial operations of the Care Management system in the acute care hospital setting. Located in the Beautiful state of New Mexico. Enjoy great outdoor weather and sports such as mountain biking, fly fishing, hiking, and biking. 5+ years of recent RN Case Management experience, 3+ years of nursing management. BSN is preferred.
Minimum Requirement of the RN Director of Case Management
- 3+ years of RN Management experience
- 5+ years of recent acute care hospital case management experience
- BSN and certification preferred.
Responsibilities of the RN Director of Case Management
- Will oversee Social Services, Discharge Planning, Utilization Review. This will include the oversight of Case Managers, MSW's, CDIS and Administrative Assistants.
- Provides Hospital-wide leadership and education management in the Care Management operations.
- Responsible for the clinical and financial operations of the Care Management system.
Benefits Offered with the role
- Benefits starting from day 1 which include medical, dental, and retirement
For more information on this permanent Nurse Director position or other roles nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.