The Clinical Nurse provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment diagnosis. outcomes identification: planning. Implementation. and evaluation in accordance With facility or department policies procedures. and/or protocols under the supervision of the nursing leader. The Clinical Nurse I will assist In maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related.
- The Clinical Nurse I maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the age.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the healthcare consumer or the situation
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes Implements the identified plan coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes Practices ethically
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or principles Promotes shared governance or facility decision making activities developing and nurturing research to positively affect clinical outcomes and promotion Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice Integrates evidence and research findings into practice Contributes to quality nursing practice Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting and the professions
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer family and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Evaluates her or his own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines relevant statutes rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe effective and financially responsible Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner Participates in committees shared or other facility decision-making activities.
- Models the mission vision values Standards of Excellence and goals of the Carolinas Healthcare System Supports and contributes to the Patient-Centered Care Philosophy by understanding that every teammate is a Caregiver whose role is to meet the needs of the patient.
- Complies with the Clinical Nurse I requirements of the Professional Nurse Clinical Advancement Program Experience
- Required Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to the American Heart Association
- Required Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside OR for Non-National License Compact states current RN license or temp license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner req in the state where the RN works
- Required Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing BSN preferred
- Highly desired If declaring a National License Compact (NCC) state as your primary state of residency meet the licensure requirements in your home state
Certifications & Licenses:
- ACLS - AHA
- BLS - AHA
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN preferred.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.