Alamance Health Care Center in Burlington, NC is seeking RN whose primary function is Infection Control for an 180 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center.
We're looking for caring, warm-hearted nurses who are seeking an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. Our nurses experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the supervision, orientation and training of the nursing staff. Participates in the patient care planning conference with other disciplines.
- Test patients as needed for Covid-19
- Supervision of staff during weekly Covid-19 testing
- Enter the orders in the Genetworx System and DHHS testing portal system
- Track results for patients/staff
- Provide continuous education and reminders on COVID -19 to staff as weekly test are conducted
- Report to Staff Development Coordinator (SDC)
Job qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Current license with NC Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- One (1) year of previous experience preferred. New Grads welcome to apply.
- Management/leadership experience preferred.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.