SHARE THIS JOB
Hospital in scenic Colorado is seeking a permanent Manager to oversee Pre-Op and PACU. BSN is preferred with 3+ years of experience Pre-Op/PACU. Previous leadership experience is required. Reports to the COO/CNO. Pays at the top of the range!!!
Responsibilities of the RN Pre-OP/PACU Manager
- Serves as day-to-day leader of the operations and strategic goals of the departments.
- Maintains staffing, fiscal needs, case load, payroll and education of the departments.
Requirements of the RN Pre-Op/PACU Manager
- BSN or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
Send you resume for immediate consideration. Good people know good people! Please feel free to share with peers and colleagues