Care Team Solutions is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for a Clinical Representative position for a medical software company. Recent grads welcome to apply!The Clinical Rep will be responsible for driving participation and AWV utilization for an exciting medical software company! The position requires the ability to provide on-site support at practice locations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- The ability to quickly learn different systems.
- A strong comfort level with technology so they're able to support office staff.
- Base salary w/ bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
Clinical Representative Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Identify and communicate risks to the project and leadership team to ensure the success of the implementation.
- Provide on-site training and support to Practices. Training and support will be face-to-face with clinical and administrative users to insure adoption and proficient pre-visit, visit and post-visit processes are established.
- Will be responsible for clinical coaching of providers and primary care physicians (PCP) after training to insure they quickly become proficient with the technology and especially with diagnosis coding. The position will support these users through regular case reviews and direct communication.
- Assist administrative staff and clinical users on best practices, training, and workflow improvements to increase AWV utilization and member penetration to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Participate in activities to collect and analyze data, including: revenue improvement, care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings
- Maintain knowledge of new version updates and additional functionality and develops programs to assist users with capitalizing on new functionality.
- Maintain documentation regarding user interaction.
- Attend and participate in team and departmental meetings.
- Ensure that all HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and responsibilities are constantly adhered to.
- Travel required to providers’ offices, sometimes as often as 4 to 5 times per week. The other day(s) will be spent doing work from a home office.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Area Clinical Manager(s).
- A Registered Nurse (RN).
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Flexible, energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Willingness to travel to various offices for training.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work independently.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Recruiter | CareTeam Solutions
Job Type: Full-time