RN or LVN Private Duty Nurse
Private Duty Nurses needed for the following area in particular:
Responsible for providing skilled nursing care, in accordance with Plan of care and physician s orders for each individual client and coordinate care among health care professionals as well family members. Private Duty Nurses needed for the following area in particular:
Essential functions include:
- Implement/document Plan of Care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Comply with VigorCare Pediatrics Services policies and procedures
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Notify Nurse Manager of changes in the client s condition immediately.
- Skill Level / Experience: GB
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN/LVN licensure good in the state of Texas and/ or compact license
- Minimum of Two (2) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in Pediatrics Home Health
- BLS Certification: American Heart Association or Red Cross (online NOT accepted).
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive Bi- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Full-time Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Schedule (Fulltime, Part-time, PRN)
- On-site continuing education provided
Bilingual is a Plus
Job LocationI'm interested