Help At Home is currently hiring Registered Nurses!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams are focused on overseeing medical services for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The RN will be working closely with persons served and direct support professionals to ensure the best possible health services in their community.
- Providing employee medication training
- Completing assessments
- Auditing and managing medical charts
- Managing medications for the individuals
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate medical/nursing directions
- Assist our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation, as well as in-service training for our caregivers
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an opportunity to oversee and provide exceptional care to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. The candidate must be a good communicator, highly organized and work well unsupervised.
- Must have a current RN or LPN license.
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm.
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit