Client in VT seeking RN ICU (RN) to work 12.00 hr - AM Shift
If you're looking for a place to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of nature, your search is over because Vermont, the Green Mountain state, is the place you're looking for. There are a lot of fun things to do with the help of Mother Nature's resources. Vermont is also well known for the more than 100 19th century covered wooden bridges, and is a major producer of maple syrup.
As a travel allied professional or a traveling nurse with CoreMedical Group, you are eligible for some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Free Private Housing or a Generous Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- $50K in Free Life Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Referral Bonus $$ Program
- Club CoreMed Trip Points
- Plus much more!