* RN (Registered Nurse)
P.I.E. Management L.L.C.’s healthcare division is seeking RN (Registered Nurses) for a correctional facility in: Alger, MI.
- Coordinates and/or administers medication, therapeutic agents, treatments, to inmate patients.
- Collaborates with primary and healthcare providers to ensure continuity, timeliness and appropriateness of care.
- Assists physicians with medical treatments.
- Administers prescribed medication.
- Applies surgical dressings & bandages.
- Provides emergency first aid care.
- Checks & records vital signs.
- Obtains specimens from inmate patients for diagnostic testing
- Reports reactions to treatments and medications, as well as changes in the inmates’ emotional or physical condition.
- Provides patient education and/or discharge planning.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Promotes a therapeutic environment to ensure patients are treated in a professional, ethical and tactful manner.
State of Michigan - Nursing License
Pay: $38.45 per hour