RN Registered Nurse - Home care
- $54,600. 00 to $68,250. 00
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs offered.
- M-F 8am - 4pm
- This is a permanent position.
- Utilizing the nursing process assesses patient/caregiver needs in order to provide quality care to assigned patients, in accordance with evidence-based practice, State and Federal regulations, Vermont State Board of Nursing, and VNAHSR policies and regulations.
- Develops and communicates a realistic plan of care for each patient in accordance with evidence-based practice, State and Federal regulations, Vermont State Board of Nursing, and VNAHSR policies and regulations. Ensures that the patient/caregivers are included in the care plan process.
- Serves as Case Manager for assigned patients and actively manages caseloads and visit times in accordance with agency productivity standards.
- Effectively fills out and completes OASIS documentation in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, and State and Federal regulations, Demonstrates knowledge of and keeps up-to-date on changes to OASIS documentation requirements as needed. Ensures documentation is completed in accordance with Agency practice (timeliness.)
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a State of Vermont Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 2+ years of experience nursing in a home care setting.