InSync Consulting is seeking experienced Registered Nurses for long-term contract opportunities for an Intermediate Care/Step Down unit in the Northern California area. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of recent experience working within a Step Down unit in an acute care facility, and be open to working night shifts. This facility is looking for candidates able to work at least a 13 week assignment starting as soon as March 18th. Candidates will be viewed and screened quickly, and possibly be eligible to start before the end of the month. Please see additional details below and apply with your most recent resume for consideration to email@example.com.
(RN) Registered Nurse Step Down Assignment Details:
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
- Contract assignment with temp to perm possibility
- 13 week assignment
- 12-hour Night shifts available
- 36 hours per week
- Fast Turn Around
- 30 bed IMC/Step Down Unit
(RN) Registered Nurse Step Down Requirements:
- California (RN) Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS Certification - Accredited by the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS Certification – Accredited by the American Heart Association
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a Registered Nurse in an IMC/Step Down Unit