RN – Medical Orthopedics
$32/hr - $61/hr
Comprehensive Relocation Package
RN – Medical Orthopedics
- 4 Nights 0.9 openings
- 3 Day 0.9 openings
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment.
- Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
- Assess, identify appropriate nursing diagnoses, plan, implement and evaluate patients’ care
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care
- Promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.