Registered Nurse - Quality & Risk Coordinator - Overland Park, KS
Relocation Assistance - Available!
We are seeking a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in compliance and risk. To identifies risks that an organization faces and advises on how to avoid or address them. It implements controls to protect the organization from those risks.
Title: Quality & Risk Coordinator
Status: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience
· Life Insurance
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HAS)
· And more
Collaborates with the Quality, Risk, and Safety teams for the hospital and administration to organize a systematic approach to patient safety and assists with creating and implementing patient safety and risk management efforts.
Education, Experience & Certifications
· Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Kansas (Required)
· Must possess a minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience
· Clean background check and drug screen
· Prior experience working in quality management and/or related experience with accreditation coordination
· Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS)
· Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)