Position: Full-time/ Permanent - RN Surgery
Work for a non-profit critical access healthcare facility in the mountain community, providing the full spectrum of care for our friends, neighbors and visitors, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
We integrate acute and emergency care with community health, which includes the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services.
The Surgery RN uses the nursing process (A.P.I.E.) to meet the needs of patients of all ages, diagnosis, patient classification, in all practice areas; OR, PACU (Recovery room), Pre-Op and GI Lab.
- Experience in Pre-Op through Post-Op preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, with a current Colorado RN licensure.
- 1-2 years previous experience in OR preferred.
- American Heart Association CPR certified.
- ACLS, PALS within 6 months of hire.
Pay: $29/hr. (+ Depending on experience)
Shift: Full-time, 8 or 10 hour shifts
For questions, more information or other options call:
(713-904-3531) or email: email@example.com