RRT - Powell, WY
1. General Job duties/types of procedures required:
Respiratory Therapist - 1 full time position (8am-5:30pm), plus call. Perform O2 therapy, Aerosol therapy, PEP therapy, ventilation, CPAP/BIPAP therapy, EKG, Cardiac Stress testing, holter monitors, ambulatory BP monitoring, Cardiac & Pulmonary rehabilitation, Pulmonary Function Testing, & tobacco cessation.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
EMR - NextGen, Pharmacy- Pyxis, Drager Evita 2 and Infinity 5oo ventilator, Mortara Stress, ScottCare Rehab, Phillips Zymed holter system, Vision BiPAP.
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Two years' experience. Neonate experience preferred. We understand most RTs do not have all the modalities but we are willing to train. All applicants will be considered.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc.)
Associates of Science
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required
Wyoming Respiratory Care License required
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Day Shift (8am-5:30pm) plus call (after-hours, weekend, and holidays)
6. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
25 bed CAH