Our client located in the Western Slope area of Colorado near Montrose, CO area, is looking for a permanent Director of Respiratory Therapy Management to join their team. Ideal candidates should have some proven management experience. This is an Inpatient Setting.
Nestled along the Colorado Wine Country near Montrose, CO, one can enjoy many of the advantages of big city living while maintaining a strong sense of history, tradition, family, and community.
Responsibilities of the Director of Respiratory Therapy
- Management of 20 FTE's within the Respiratory Department.
- Working Manager with hands on experience and well versed in educating employees by sharing knowledge and insight to improve patient care and/or satisfaction.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring of qualified staff for physician practices. Ensure that they are properly oriented to both the department and job roles.
- A demonstrated track record of success at managing, mentoring and motivating supervised staff, and managing diverse teams to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational objectives.
Minimum Requirements of the Director of Case Management
- Associate's degree from an accredited college and/or a professional certification.
- Minimum of 5+ years of leadership experience in Respiratory Therapy.
- RRT preferred
- Current, BLS, ACLS and NRP required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits