JOB-2517459: An exciting opportunity for a family practice physician is now available in Iowa. You will join two other family medicine physicians in this outpatient clinic that is connected to the local 25-bed community hospital. You will work a four-day work week with a flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction with high quality of life. The ideal candidate will be board certified, and an early to mid career physician who enjoys the Midwest and a rural practice.
This employed position comes with an attractive base salary plus bonuses. You will also be provided with great benefits that include life insurance, health benefits, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, vacation and holiday time, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Sibley's real pride is in its people. The dedicated, professional, caring individuals who create the growth and spirit of opportunity make the community a great place to live. They have a great public educational system with a host of academic, artistic, and athletic opportunities for children.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203.343.6178 and email CV and references to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2517459.
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Work 4 days a week
- Phone call only - 1:3 or 1:4
- Average 18 patients per day
- Work with two other family medicine physicians
- Excellent benefits, malpractice and tail
- Highly attractive base plus bonuses
- One hour drive to Sioux Falls, SD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail