IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Real-world data is changing the industry standard approach for real-world research study design and execution and opening-up innovative real-world research design and analysis options. IQVIA's Real World Evidence Solutions (RWES) group is recruiting Real World Evidence Scientists. As a RWE Scientist, with a strong understanding of issues related to analysing existing databases, you will be working with a talented team developing and applying innovative methodology to solve complex analytical problems from multiple data platforms. Your role will include protocol and statistical analysis plan development, client discussions and consultancy, output interpretation, program strategy and management, and methodology and algorithm development. These are exciting new solution-driven roles within the team as RWES expands into developing further innovations for clients.
Other key requirements for the roles are:
• Ability to process and verify the integrity of data from multiple sources
• Improve data collection procedures and innovative solutions
• Achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to handle complex and disjointed datasets, along with data mining and manipulating and querying data at scale
• Ability to program and analyse data in SAS, Stata, and/or R
- Confident in simplifying Data (existing and missing) Visualization
You should possess:
• Qualification(s) in Statistics and/or Epidemiology or a related field
• Experience in healthcare with a focus on observational research, strategic product development and/or real-world data
• Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• A proactive, creative, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving and an ability to think critically and independently.
• Flexible and adaptable in a client focused, results driven environment.
• Experience of a fast-paced, consultancy environment.
• Good knowledge of healthcare / life science issues involving Real-World Evidence or experience with patient-level, longitudinal data.
• Experience of developing and applying complex statistical models
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1068180