Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!
A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That s because you will:
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals.
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment.
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience.
This role is responsible for assisting in the management of Workers Compensation and other Safety issues in a dynamic and progressive Safety Department.
We re looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature.
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work.
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts.
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions.
- EMT-B Certification from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and/or National Registry preferred.
- Prior management experience is preferred.
- Prior Dorney Park experience preferred.
- Workers Compensation experience preferred.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
You ll Make a Difference:
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections.
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team.
- Deliver fast and accurate service.
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with associates, guests and Claims Management Service regarding issues involving Workers'Compensation.
- Works with Associate Services to facilitate the hire process.
- Assists associates with Return to Work Process.
- Performs quality assurance on First Aid and activity documents.
- Assists the Safety Area Manager with the management of Workers' Compensation issues, General Liability issues and HIPAA procedures.
- Occasionally required to respond to emergencies.
- Assist the First Aid Area Supervisor in absence of the Safety Area Manager.
- Assists with monitoring/ performing monthly stand safety inspections and fire extinguisher inspections.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.