CareStaff Partners is looking for a Sales Assistant!
We provide nationwide employment opportunities for healthcare professionals specializing in Nursing, Therapy, Allied, Behavioral Health, and Government Services. We are a fast-paced work environment that appreciates individuals hard work and dedication to being a part of something special. We were recently named to the South FL Business Journal's Top 25 Staffing Companies and Top 10 Fast Growing Companies!
Essential Functions of the job:
- Communicate with CareStaff’s Clients on a regular basis to collect specific details on open jobs, enter all details into Applicant Tracking System (ATS), notify Recruiters of open job requisitions
- Use ATS to document all communications related to each contract assignment, including Client and contracted employee interactions, work related injuries, and employee relations issues/concerns presented to you by the Client
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to Clients, Recruiters, QA team, and Management by taking accountability, using innovative thinking and relationship building techniques.
- Provide customer support with a high level of professionalism by providing excellent customer service using dispute resolution techniques
- Master the technologies utilized by Client Facilities, obtain assignment details and other requirements per Client and Company’s guidelines
- Post open jobs onto job boards and social media as directed by management
- Collect and enter orders for new or additional services
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and job orders
- Assist with the coordination of sales efforts for other territories and sales representatives
- Work independently in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment to meet or exceed set metrics
- Any other duties needed to help drive to Company’s vision, fulfill Company’s mission, and abide by Company’s organizational values
Pay: $16 - 19 per hour (depending on experience)
Benefits: Day 1 Insurance and 401K options