Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
PURPOSE: The Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst works within the Sales Operations Analytics and Reporting group to process and ensure that all sales and/or quantitative data is captured in the tracking database (Salesforce). Daily Salesforce usage is required to process pre-awards, awards, work orders, change orders, and cancellations. The analyst prepares various reports and presentations on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. This role requires good analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and preferably Salesforce. Must be comfortable using excel spreadsheets, creating pivot tables, writing formulas, and calculating fields within Excel.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This support role includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Moving studies throughout their lifecycle stages in CRM (Salesforce): pre-award, award, preliminary agreement executed, signed contract, creating change order or cancellation record. Ensuring that the product values match the amounts within the budget at every stage.
• Generating project codes for newly awarded studies via an excel spreadsheet.
• Performing quality checks on the data included in the financial month end report. Requires ability to identify discrepancies, discover their root cause, and develop a prevention plan.
• Conduct verbal and/or written follow-up with internal colleagues regarding the information delivered by their department.
• Working with internal customers to gather requirements for new tasks and recommend/implement further enhancements/capabilities.
• Responsible for creating, refreshing, maintaining, and improving Excel and CRM (Salesforce) reports to ensure appropriate data is delivered to internal stakeholders in a timely manner. Responsible for building and updating presentations that contain the above information.
• Creating and maintaining detailed instructions on process flows and reports usage.
• Assisting with data analysis and interpreting the reports.
• Performing quality control edits on all documents/reports before issue to internal customers.
Job ID: R1091512