Provides the key client relationship to a major client or clients. Grows revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA portfolio and identifying new business opportunities. Co-ordinates the sales, business & service lines at a regional level to ensure effective execution against client needs and IQVIA revenue targets.
• Ensures the quarterly and full year revenue targets are met to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned accounts or sales territory.
• Takes proactive role in contract strategy.
• Assists management in developing strategies for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
• As required, may lead negotiations in renewing contract(s) within assigned accounts.
• Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts.
• Assists in managing the overall relationship to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with product/service offerings.
• Coordinates the involvement of IQVIA resources (marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service) in actively promoting the full IQVIA portfolio of offerings to anticipate and meet client needs.
• Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
• Executes account plan(s) and monitors progress.
• Adjusts plan accordingly to consider new IQVIA product/service offerings as well as significant changes to business conditions.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers