Do you have a passion for results and helping others?
You are accountable and a problem solver that wants to be rewarded for performance. Our Diabetes Sales Specialists operate with integrity and have an exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products, create action, and build lasting business relationships.
Success as a Vanigent BioPharm Diabetes Sales Specialist will require you to work collaboratively with colleagues and business partners to deliver superior customer service and sales performance for our customers.
This opportunity will partner with a top-tier pharmaceutical company to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for a Diabetes therapeutic. While reporting to the District Manager, the Diabetes Sales Specialist will be responsible for implementing the sales plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. You will:
- Within an assigned territory, utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience which includes physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel
- Plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action
- Participate in training and development programs while abiding by all industry and corporate policies and procedures
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
• BA/BS Degree required
• 1+ years pharmaceutical sales AND/OR 2+ years business to business sales experience required
• Endocrinology or Diabetes experience preferred
• Documented history and proven track record of sales success
• Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Vanigent BioPharm employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Vanigent BioPharm vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Vanigent BioPharm due to the clients' demands.
At Vanigent BioPharm:
WE LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS
WE COLLABORATE & ALIGN
WE SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE
WE LEVERAGE OUR DIVERSITY
WE EXECUTE EXCEPTIONALLY
WE CREATE SYNERGISTIC PARTNERSHIPS
Vanigent BioPharm is affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)