The Salesforce Developer will design and implement the key technical components of Salesforce solutions and will help other technical resources to develop and deliver projects on time and within budget.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible, individually and within a team environment, for multiple/simultaneous Salesforce org deployments. This role is responsible for reducing the overall project(s) technical risks and costs by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, sharing implementation best practices, and recommending solution alternatives. This is a hands-on, individual contributor, role that requires 1-3 years technical development experience the with Salesforce.com platform.
The position is located onsite in Northborough Massachusetts and does not offer remote flexibility.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Force.com and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration testing, and administration.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with business partners to help lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Takes a leadership role in helping advance and support our Salesforce practice.
- Assists in training and mentoring of Jr. Developers and growing our Salesforce team.
- Assists in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Helps create integration and development project plans and designs as required.
- Experience building applications and custom business logic with APEX using Eclipse API, Visual Force pages, classes and custom controllers.
- Development and deployment from Sandbox orgs integrating user acceptance testing and signoff.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce governor limits, apex sharing and security concepts.
- 1-3+ years' experience with the Salesforce.com platform as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 1-3+ years visual force and sites page development.
- 1-3+ years REST integration development.
- 1-3+ years' experience with technologies integral to Salesforce.com including:
- 2+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
- 2+ years' experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL tools.
- 2+ years data modeling using Force.com platform standard and custom objects.
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- 2+ years multiple Salesforce project deployments including 2+ years with release and environment management on enterprise level deployments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills with experience managing multiple, changing priorities and competing demands.
- Critical thinker with sound business judgement.
- Ability to adapt in a quickly changing work environment, taking initiative and suggests original solutions.
- Able to work independently and with teams with little supervision.
- Creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator Preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer 1 or 2 Preferred
http://certification.salesforce.com/verification All certifications will be verified.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.