**Eligible applicants may receive up to a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Coordinates all patient scheduling activities including appointments, procedures, and exams for multiple hospital, physician practice, outpatient departments, modalities, and facilities. Facilitates communication between staff, referral sources and physician offices regarding concerns/issues related to scheduling.
Education - Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
Experience - Required:
- 6 months medical office, call center or customer service oriented work experience or
- in lieu of work experience, the completion of an Associate's Degree program or higher will be accepted.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to enter information accurately into electronic systems.
- Demonstrates ability to handle stressful situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Preferred:
- Familiarization with EMR and scheduling systems such as EPIC, PHS etc.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish.