Do you love working with school-age children? We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work with K through 12th grade this coming 2021 - 2022 SY.
* Full-time Physical Therapists for K through 12 in the Salem area
* Physical Therapist will work from August 27, 2021 through June 15, 2022
* PT based at our Salem office
*Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities.
Qualifications: You will need to hold the appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). No CF's, please.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Job ID : JO-2108-9789