Are you a licensed Physical Therapist looking for a great school position? We need a licensed Physical Therapist to work across our school district seeing kiddos from preschool age to high school! We have a great district located near Lake Renwick in a western suburb of Chicago. Apply today!
* You will begin working ASAP and work until May 26, 2022, with the option of ESY
* You will work with all ages from preschool to high school
* You will work full time across approximately 12 or so schools
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Job ID : JO-2112-10373