CareStaff Partners is looking for a School-Based Recruiter! We provide nationwide employment opportunities for healthcare professionals specializing in Therapy, Allied, Behavioral Health, Nursing, and Government Services. We are a fast-paced work environment that appreciates individuals hard work and dedication to being a part of something special. We were recently named to the South FL Business Journal's Top 25 Staffing Companies!
CareStaff Partners is looking for candidates who value personal and professional growth , pride themselves on their work ethic and are self-motivated. We appreciate and recognize maximum effort ( in real life, not just in an email ). Yes, we expect results, and our team is competitive, but no individual is above the team, so you will never be left feeling insignificant. We believe in helping one another to achieve goals and reach new heights by fostering a supportive, team-based environment.
Our leaders (no bosses here) believe in empowering employees to run their desk in a way that is curtailed to the strengths of you as an individual. If you are looking for a cookie cutter experience, then a bakery may be your best option. You will never be thrown to the wolves and will have ongoing training and structure complemented by successful coaching and feedback to lean on for support whenever needed. If you are not learning, then we are not growing, so if you are a sponge for knowledge then join the club!
Qualities the Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- We need you to create a first-class experience for our candidates. You will need to have superior communication skills, patience, and resiliency.
- A great sense of humor
- A Solution-oriented mentality with the ability to think outside the box to identify and solve problems/obstacles that may arise
- Being inquisitive and assertive is important.
- Fearlessness to talk to anybody about anything and willingness to ask the tough questions
- Active Listening skills - you can’t do all the talking! You must be able to listen, understand and empathize with your candidates and colleagues.
- Grace under pressure and be able to have those sometimes necessary, uncomfortable conversations while maintaining composure at all times.
- Self-discipline and focus are required to be a successful Recruiter. You are in charge of your own success. We are here to help you achieve it.
What You Are Responsible For:
- Full life-cycle recruitment of school contractors for placement into temporary assignments, nationwide.
- Cold calling, sourcing leads, developing relationships, pre-screening, preparing resumes, matching skill level to open job requisitions, conducting interviews, presenting offers, negotiating pay packages, hiring candidates and conducting reference checks
- Continuous follow-up with candidates and potential candidates is necessary.
- Maintaining a positive social media presence
- Present qualified candidates to Client Relations Manager for potential hire by clients
- Working with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared to start work on time.
Job Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 1-year recent school staffing experience with a proven track record
- Ability to develop relationships over the phone
- Ability to work in a team setting that is fast-paced, goal-oriented and great culture!
- Ability to multi-task and think on the fly
Pay and Benefits:
- $40 - $45k Base Salary
- Monthly Commission (there is only a cap if you limit yourself)
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (after 90 days)