We have multiple openings for Full-time Speech-Language Pathologists with their C's and a current PEL to work in the vicinity of Chicago Heights full time.
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Whether it be for summer school or in the fall, when schools reopen for the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider this opening that we are looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
* As a Speech-Language Pathologist you'll have the opportunity to work across several of the programs and age groups
* Your previous experience as well as your interests in the programs will help to determine your specific caseload
* Building principals will be able to answer more specific caseload questions during the interview process
* Caseload is approximately 35 kids (4 jr. high classrooms) with the 6th-8th grade
* IEP Meetings
* DX includes Autism, intellectual and multi-needs (lots of AAC and devices)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to be successful in this position
* Experience with collaborative groups and the ability to thrive in a student-centered environment key to your success
* You'll develop treatment plans based on outcome of IEP assessment
* You'll work individually or in small groups with students
* You'll participate in parent/teacher meetings to present your findings and results
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master's Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). Current PEL or eligible
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc