Prime HealthCare specializes in working with school based rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate need for a school experienced Speech Language Pathologist. This is a part time (24+ hrs per week) contract opportunity starting mid-November - May 2022. This opportunity can be virtual. Interviews are currently being scheduled for this amazing contract opportunity.
At 65 degrees north latitude, the sky takes on a capricious life of its own-a canvas for the aurora borealis, the midnight sun and sunsets and sunrises that last forever. Here there are serious mountain ranges, pristine rivers and lakes, abundant wildlife and a certain poignant solitude that is found nowhere else on earth. Locals embrace the natural world and have created a vibrant river city in the far north. Where else can you travel to such a remote locale and still enjoy all the amenities of a charming downtown?
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current AK License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen
For more information contact Prime HealthCare Staffing @ 866-991-0900.