School Speech Language Pathologist
AnthroMed Education has an immediate school Speech Language Pathologist job in a school district close to the Ann Arbor, MI area. We are seeking a flexible, experienced therapist to join our growing team of Speech Language Pathologists working in schools throughout the Great Lakes Region. In this role the selected candidate will provide full time end of school year leave coverage. Candidates should be flexible to treat student with a range of disabilities, from various backgrounds and ages. The ideal candidate will be ASHA certified, but CFY candidates with strong schools experience are highly encouraged to apply.
At AnthroMed Education you will be part of our educational network focused on helping children, giving you access to opportunities where you can truly make a difference. Our Recruiting Managers are just a phone call or text away and available 7 days a week to provide support. We also work to provide the best pay packages and incentives in the industry!
As an AnthroMed Education Speech Pathologist your minimum daily duties and responsibilities may include...
- Developing and implementing speech exercises specific to each student's needs.
- Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to determine effective techniques for each individual student
- Developing goals based on assessments
- Communicate with parents/teachers on a regular basis
- Complete monthly summaries, progress monitoring and quarterly report cards
Our minimum qualifications for school based positions are...
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Communication/Disorders
- Educator Certification
- Valid state license
- Valid BLS/CPR certification
AnthroMed Education compensation and benefits include the following...
- The most competitive weekly compensation plans
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Unparalleled support 7 days a week
- Educational expense stipends
- $1000 referral bonus!!
Please include a minimum of 3 supervisory references.
To learn more about AnthroMed Education please visit us at www.anthromed.education.