PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist to work full-time hours with a district in the Olympia area for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year! You will work with elementary-aged kiddos, as well as either middle or high school kids (two positions are available). If this is a great fit, there's a good chance we can extend your contract for next year, too!
* Great location close to Olympia and driving distance to Tacoma - but much lower cost of living!
* Speech-Language Pathologist will have a low caseload
* Quick interview process!
*We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location -- high income now, and convert to a District Speech-Language Pathologist employee in a future year * Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply
Qualifications:We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!