With limited guidance, perform fundamental LC/MS operations to include:
- LC (including multi-dimensional chromatographic) system setup.
- Mass spectrometer calibration, tuning, and optimization.
- Routine LC/MS analysis (validations, sample analysis, etc).
- Chromatographic peak integration (including post-acquisition processing of high resolution MS data).
- Perform basic LC/MS instrument maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair skills.
- Assist project managers with method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design, and data collection.
- Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to tight timelines.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
Minimum required education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or a related field required.
- Two years' relevant lab experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in a GLP laboratory environment.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience with High Resolution Mass Spectrometry as applied to targeted quantitation of biomarkers and biotherapeutics.
- Experience with application of low flow chromatography (nano and/or micro-flow LC) for high throughput analysis.
- Understanding of immunoassay techniques as coupled to LCMS detection approaches.
- Long periods of mental concentration.
- Regular sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status