Security Guard / PRN
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You are responsible for maintaining overall security of the facility, including the protection of patients, employees and hospital property. You manage the enforcement of hospital safety and security policies, performing required rounds and dealing with emergencies as they arise.
- Performing surveillance of employees and visitors entering and leaving the facility to ensure personal protection as requested.
- Consistently demonstrating commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff.
- Actively participating in the safety programs of the organization by identifying potential risks and promoting patient safety as well as environmental safety.
- Performing scheduled tours to ensure safety of patients and property and to generate timely reports of any incidents discovered during scheduled tours.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Requires a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Requires current state-issued driver's license in good standing.
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year of work experience in security.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.