You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate risk adjustment mechanism
- Monitor program experience by plan, rating band and employer group
- Collaborate with UW to develop pricing assumption recommendations
- Maintain and enhance pricing model
- Evaluate member migration at open enrollment
- Recommend strategic pricing considerations and adjustments to grow profitable members
- Perform ad-hoc studies to more thoroughly understand exchange dynamics and decision making
- Provide standard national support for Key Accounts exchanges
- 5+ years of health actuarial experience
- Expert using Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Access, R, SQL a plus
- Fully insured experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across various focus areas
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: actuary, ASA, excel, consumer behavior, analytics, pricing, models