Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Processing of large dollar claims over $25,0000
- Authorize appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Provide excellent customer service to our providers and internal partners within the organization
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience processing claims on the UMR CPS, claim processing system
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, filtering, and entering information into basic tables) and Microsoft Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint to review and edit database
- Experience with Stop Loss
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare, Clerical, Admin, Customer Service