IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team, based in the UK.
Our team of more than 100 Recruiters, Sourcers and Managers combined to deliver more than 3,500 hires in EMEA in 2019, and 2020 looks like it will be even busier. The IQVIA businesses that we support are varied and complex, and the industry we work in is highly competitive. The work we deliver is critical to the ongoing growth and success of IQVIA, putting TA firmly in the limelight. Our Recruiters go-to-market everyday with great energy, a genuine passion for what we do, and equipped to share industry-leading employment opportunities.
Our EMEA recruitment delivery team is backed up by industry leading technology, a growing global TA Operations team, employer branding and talent marketing experts, and access to detailed recruitment data and analytics.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to join the EMEA team and drive both the recruitment delivery, and strategy, for one of our highest profile business units. From the UK, the role oversees a team of more than 25 Recruiters and Managers based across more than 10 EMEA locations and supports a range of regional and global business stakeholders.
Hiring can be considered high-volume for our industry and requires a process orientated approach, applied with tight governance and rigor. Performance management is highly data driven and an analytical and solution orientated mindset is critical. A motivational approach to people management is absolutely essential, as is the ability to constructively challenge and influence business stakeholders.
- Direct line management and motivation of a small team of experienced Managers, through which indirect management of a geographically diverse team of ~20-25 experienced Recruiters.
- Ongoing development of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the provision of high-quality recruitment delivery and consultancy.
- Proactive partnership with senior business stakeholders to manage current and future demand, support business growth, share external market insight and ensure consistently high delivery expectations are met.
- Create and own regional go-to-market recruitment strategies for all business areas supported. Track performance against plan, be fully accountable for delivery and constantly drive innovation.
- Ensure targeted candidate pipelining activity is maintained at all times in order to reduce recruitment cycle times and positively impact revenue generation.
- Support new business initiatives and recruitment ramp-up activities.
- Lead regional TA projects that aim to improve performance, streamline processes and/or improve the use of recruitment technology.
- Drive the use of external market insight at all stages of the recruitment process, from initial recruitment planning to offer generation and closing.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Extensive recruitment experience gained across both agency and in-house recruitment roles (preferably in the healthcare or pharma industry).
- Direct line management experience with a proven track record of driving performance through data
- Experience of managing and motivating remote teams
- Exceptional international senior stakeholder management experience that includes the regular communication of recruitment performance data to a non-TA audience, quarterly business reviews and escalation management
- Proven success working in a highly complex, matrixed international organization
- Experience of rapidly ramping Talent Acquisition teams up and down in response to short notice changes in demand
- Creation and presentation of high-quality reporting and insight in person and remotely
- Positively influencing senior stakeholders to gain investment and trust
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.