IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Are you up for a new challenge? Clients count on IQVIA™ as a strategic partner in supporting mission-critical decision making. The international cooperation between IQVIA™ and our clients is usually centrally managed by their headquarters. If you are interested in taking on a key role in this highly interesting environment and developing yourself further - then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Together with our Key Account Management, you are responsible for supporting the Headquarters Customers
- You are the first contact person for all topics related to Client Service
- You are responsible for the coordination of country enquiries with regards to quotations and international projects
- You ensure compliance with quality standards and are responsible for compliance reporting
- You lead regular Client Service meetings, develop and maintain the best contacts in the customer's organization
- As you identify client needs, you collaborate with IQVIA Marketing, Market Research, Sales, Consulting and IT colleagues to develop tailor-made solutions for the client
- You are the "Central authority" for the monitoring of customer relationships at international level - products, services, ongoing projects and customer satisfaction in the countries
- You establish regular reports for your Headquarters Customers
- In close collaboration with our Key Account Management, you create a holistic strategy for the entire IQVIA™ Service portfolio for your assigned accounts
- You ensure a professional support and training of our clients (general support & analytical expertise)
- Completed Degree or vocational training with relevant further education
- Several years of experience in the support of demanding clients or in marketing / sales (B2B) of complex Solutions and Services where your consultative skills were essential
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Life Science Industry together with IQVIA data analysis is ideal. A background as Business Analyst / Market Research combined with an experience with end-to-end sales process from another industry could also be a good fit.
- Customer-focused with a sound analytical mindset and understanding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work and to feel confident in a matrix organization
- Drive and ambition to achieve and exceed the (sales) targets
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint, additional data analysis tools are a plus
- Fluent in English, German skills would also be advantageous
Place of work : Rotkreuz
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1094873