Department: Talent Acquisition
Location: Flexible, EU Wide | Office or Home based
As a Senior Recruiter supporting the EMEA Regional Commercial Consulting organisation, you will be responsible for the sourcing, attraction and hiring of top talent in alignment with immediate and future organizational need, ensuring you uphold diversity and talent standards as well as communicate the employee value proposition in a way which successfully serves the organization and the candidate.
You will manage candidate relationships; employment branding; sourcing talent; maintaining job postings; conducts screenings and interviews; negotiates and facilitates the offer; develops contract process; onboards new hires; consults with key hiring stakeholders to ensure process alignment; consults on talent pool/labour market; suggests alternative considerations and solutions; sources and collaborates with vendors; and participates in career fairs and other recruitment events.
We're looking for a professional and credible life sciences or consulting recruiter with polished communication skills and experience building rapport with senior stakeholders.
The business units you will be supporting work pan-European and provide consulting solutions and services to our healthcare and life science clients. The position will suit someone who can own and build trusted relationships with specific business leads and who enjoys the challenge of sourcing for some of the more challenging profiles in the consulting life science market.
We are experiencing high growth in what is a pivotal time for healthcare as an industry and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to own 360 recruitment activities amongst other project work for some new and established teams.
- Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill regional consulting positions using cost-effective techniques
- Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of well qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals
- Build relationships with commercial TA colleagues and provide guidance and direction as needed
- Ensure job adverts are succinct, engaging and up to date along with leveraging professional online networks to generate interest
- Maintain contacts with universities, alumni groups, and other organizations where necessary to identify potential early talent
- Review applications and conduct thorough interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and practical requirements
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit top talent
- Utilize LinkedIn recruiter to identify and recruit consulting profiles
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support talent acquisition goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved
- Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance
- Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science recruitment experience, ideally with a focus on commercial profiles OR experience recruiting management consultants
- A good understanding of the EMEA Strategy Consulting landscape is desirable (life sciences or otherwise)
- Strong experience of passive sourcing - LinkedIn, headhunting, leveraging internal referrals, networking with the market and building brand awareness
- Professional, credible, and polished communication skills
- Comfortable networking across a global, matrix organisation with a variety of analogous HR and support teams to ensure tasks are completed
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications (Workday experience a bonus)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.