HealthBridge has an opening for a Senior Staff Accountant. We are looking for a passionate professional with high ethical standards to join our rapidly growing team!
As the Senior Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for providing general accounting support, preparing journal entries, ensuring balance sheet and bank reconciliations are properly completed, and providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis for our portfolio of facilities.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Maintain prepaid account schedules and post monthly expense to each facility.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules and post monthly depreciation to each facility.
- Prepare monthly credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Perform analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Data entry of journal entries as appropriate for recurring and month end reconciliation.
- Prepare and review financial statements for accuracy, consistency, and completeness for presentation to Corporate and Facility teams.
- Coordinate and assist with audits, tax, and cost report compilation.
- Perform all accounting activities using generally accepted accounting principles, SOX controls and best practices in accordance with company and regulatory policies.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned and required.