As a Senior Technical Support Analyst you will provide technical support to the enterprise. This function includes employees working on incident management response and restoration; determination of issue priority, provisioning, and service request fulfillment; installations, upgrades, and releases/deployments; and problem management analysis and resolution. It also includes data center construction, operations, and maintenance employees.
- Provide production support and development support for Optum's individual Master Data Management product
- Support ETL for individual master data management
- Troubleshoot and maintain production issues for MDM
- Configure and maintain robust monitoring posture for iMDM
- Review and make modifications to support resilience and reliability for iMDM
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IBM MDM
- 3+ years of experience developing and modifying scripts in a Linux or Unix environment
- Strong knowledge of Java / J2EE, XML, Web Services
- ETL understanding and scheduling of jobs
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Occasional on-call support
- Prior experience specifically in IBM MDM V11
- Knowledge of Physical MDM, Virtual MDM, Extensions, Data Stewardship, any MDM UI(preferably BPM), etc.
- Prior experience in production support environment using Service Now
- Hands on experience in application/code deployments
- Knowledge/experience in IBM MDM Initiate
- Basic understanding of US healthcare
- Knowledge of BigData/Hadoop
- Hands on experience in Database DB2
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Senior Tech Analyst, Des Moines, IA, Telecommute