• Ref #: 32865
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Social Worker - LMSW - Adult Behavioral Health
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Southgate, MI
• Shift Schedule: 10 hrs per day; 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
• Shift Type: Days
• Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in social Work, Psychology, or Counseling and possess the corresponding State of Michigan licensure. Candidates without a state license can be considered but must obtain state licensure (LLMSW, LLPC, TLLP, LMSW, LPC, or LLP)
• Candidates must obtain the Qualified Mental Health Professional credential within 120 days of hire. Must have one-year of experience (may include time spent in fieldwork or internship) treating or working with people who have been diagnosed with mental illness.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have excellent organizational and attention to detail skills in order to track and prepare data accurately and timely.
• Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or scheduled form.