Social Worker MSW
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We're looking for a
Social Worker (MSW)
to join our team.
The Social Worker (MSW) is that member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide psychosocial support to the patient/family unit based on an assessment that identifies the needs, goals, interventions and services indicated accordance with the established plan of care and to utilize professional training and personal judgment in monitoring the psychosocial assessment process.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from a CSWE School
- Licensure as required by the state in which the hospice is located
- One year experience as a Social Worker in a healthcare and/or hospice setting is required; three to five years preferred
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with Understanding of hospice and the psychosocial dynamics of illness, loss, and death; ability to apply knowledge of the special needs of hospice patient and families; sensitivity to the impact of life and death issues face by individuals with terminal illness; tact in dealing with these patients and their families; ability to support Others at a time of crisis; ability to cope with the stress of repeated loss
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace