Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward
The Role: Groovy / Java Developer
This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the ClinSpark platform and associated products (ClinSpark, Agent, SparkPlug, Mobile apps, automated testing, customer reports/labels/dashboards etc.).
- Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field - computer science, math or comparable field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3-5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with ClinSpark or equivalent system.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Java, HTML, SQL
- Energy, motivation and work rate
- Experience with software versioning systems & customer support software and techniques
- Skilled and Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- An understanding of clinical research and drug development processes
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Familiarity with Atlassian productivity tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- Development experience in a GxP environment
- Experience with ORM technologies (GORM, Hibernate), Android App Development and automated functional testing frameworks (Selenium, Solitude, Cucumber etc.).
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed - Salary Pay Range: $86,000 - $108,000