Software Engineer III
A day in the life
- Work with Product and Development teams to define scope and requirements
- Effectively Design, Architect and plan the delivery of the proposed scope
- Deploy, monitor, and support software using cloud services and tools such as Amazon Web Services, GitHub, Jenkinks, Kibana, and NewRelic.
- Help with recruitment of prospective team members, as well as mentor fellow engineers
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time with high quality for team and as an individual.
- Effectively communicate the status, manage expectations for the stake holders, demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in the areas of technical ownership
- Be constantly striving to grow and develop inter-personal and technical skills
What we are looking for
- 5 years of experience in designing, architecting, and developing scalable services utilizing micro-service backend and/or web frontend technologies
- Solid understanding of full stack web development using Open Source and Cloud Technologies
- Ability to marry business APIs with UX designs to build performant UI using React, node, etc.
- Strong foundation on Modern DevOps culture
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in building and working in a highly agile, collaborative, innovative, flexible environment.
- Experience in Healthcare especially with HIPAA compliance system is preferred
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- An excellent engineer with a can-do attitude
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, methodical & inquisitive
- A motivated self-starter with a solid level of experience that quickly grasps complex challenges
- A skillful communicator with experience working with technical management teams
- A strong customer focus and metrics driven
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator, and influencer
- Fast fail entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is the norm and the bar for quality is extremely high
- Excited by the challenges of working in a product team undergoing rapid growth serving millions of customers