Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Under general supervision, conducts quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
Purpose of this role is to validate and certify, that the modules developed in R&D are as per the business requirements and documenting the validation activities in accordance with department standards, meeting the governing regulatory requirements and being responsible for the reliability of the data accepted and information generated by the systems to complete the Validation life cycle.
• Responsible to Plan and execute validation activities as required by the SOP's.
• Understanding the URS and Functional Specification documents created as per client requirements
• Discuss and create test scenarios for testing the modules developed.
• Responsible for regression testing when new features are implemented or when defects are fixed in the system.
• Identify corner cases for testing in coordination with the development team.
• Responsible to Log the defects and capture the severity of the defects with all necessary details as applicable.
• Verifying the defect fixes with required regression testing.
• Provide support to the development team on defect fixating.
• Responsible for accessing the system under testing and prove that it is in compliance with that of the 21 CFR Part 11
• Update Methodology Templates as and when required.
• Responsible to conduct internal gate reviews defined as per the SOP's for the projects/modules.
• Responsible to maintain the quality of the modules/projects.
• Identify issues and escalate appropriately to the concerned stakeholders.
• Provide necessary domain and functional training.
Our ideal Candidate Will Have
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Testing.
• Knowledge/experience in pharmaceutical/Life sciences/Health care domain with exposure to FDA/ICH/EMA guidelines, GxP and 21 CFR part 11 compliance regulatory would be an added advantage.
• Testing certifications would be an added advantage.
• Automation Testing
• Able to maintain good work relationship internally within the department and across departments
• Able to well organize the work and make decisions quick and proper
• Able to support project related activities being flexible in working hours.
• Good knowledge /experience in SQL
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Decision making skills are desired
• Excellent team player and good at group tasking.
• Excellent exposure to Manual Testing Methodologies
• Good knowledge of SQL required.
• Experience in Testing lifecycle
• Excellent logical testing skills
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.