If you want to see a lot of progression and development with your patients, this job is for you. This non-profit health center is looking for an early intervention physical therapist in South Texas.
– Transdisciplinary team approach to care.
– At least 85% of the services will be geared towards pediatric patients (0-3) and their families.
– You will help develop the family friendly and routines base strategy for each patient.
– Training available.
– No weekend work.
– No reauthorization for billing required.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s or Doctor’s degree in physical therapy.
– Licensed (or able to get licensed) to practice in Texas.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Excellent benefits with low deductibles
– Salary based on experience –
– Paid mileage
– 40 days off per year
– 401K with 3% match
– Relocation allowance
Please let me know a good time to discuss the details.
Elevate – Consistently Recognized For Being Awesome (Ask me how)