Southern Psychology Opportunity
4-day Work Week
- No Call! That is right, absolutely, and legitimately no call. Ultimate quality of life position.
- Employed position: guaranteed base salary; sign-on bonus; Paid malpractice insurance WITH TAIL; 6 weeks paid time off.
- Autonomy and flexibility to create the practice you want: true clinical practice, inpatient, outpatient. Neuropsychological training is a plus
- High need - currently a 2 month wait for new patients
- Work collaboratively with an experienced team
Beautiful Mountain Area
Historic Downtowns and Vibrant Entertainment Districts Offer the Perfect Blend of Big City Amenities and Excellent Recreational Access!
- Numerous Area Awards: Top 5 Best Places to Live five years in a row (U.S. News), 1st Affordable Places to Live (U.S. News), 2nd Best Mid-Sized City for Jobs (Forbes)
- Booming Region: Population Growth of 115%; Annual Job Growth of 6.11%; Cost of Living is 13.20% Below National Average; major employers in the area
- Unlimited Area Activities: Multiple State Parks, 487 Miles of Lakefront Shoreline, Massive Regional Trail System, Botanic Gardens, Top Rated Museums and Robust Nightlife
- Excellent Public and Private Schools Options with Low Student to Teacher Ratios; National Blue-Ribbon School
Reference: PSGY 9214
Call or Text Nicki Moore @ 214-382-9927 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org