AnthroMed Education has an immediate School based Speech-Language Pathologist job opening near Chicago, Illinois.
We are seeking a fun, team player to join our growing team of Speech Language Pathologists working in schools throughout the Great Lakes Region. In this role the selected candidate will provide direct support to school aged children with a range of disabilities. Candidates should have experience with AAC devices and should also be flexible and creative to meet the specific needs of each student. The ideal candidate will be ASHA certified, but CFY candidates with strong schools experience are encouraged to apply.
At AnthroMed Education you will be part of our educational network focused on helping children, giving you access to opportunities where you can truly make a difference. Our Recruiting Managers are just a phone call or text away and available 7 days a week to provide support. We also work to provide the best pay packages and incentives in the industry!
As an AnthroMed Education Speech Pathologist your minimum daily duties and responsibilities may include...
- Developing and/or implementing approved individual treatment plans for each student based on individual assessments and recommendations.
- Writing and maintaining reports with the proper documentation of information.
- Communicating effectively with the school's and district's interdisciplinary team through written and verbal means.
- Documenting according to district policy and standards.
- Ensuring compliance withapplicable regulatory guidelines and requirements
Our minimum qualifications for school based positions are...
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Communication/Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- PEL/Type 73/Educator Cert (if required)
- Valid state license
Apply today for immediate consideration!